IMPORTANT NOTICE – St Aidans Website, new for 2012!
Welcome to our St Aidans website!
From time to time there will be opportunities for photos of our activities to at St Aidans to be put on the website. If you DO NOT wish to have your photo or any of your family published on our website, please let Alf know. It will be understood that if we do not hear from you then we have your permission. No names will be published.
Church Life Survey
Thank you for†completing†the Church Life Survey on November 13th. The results have now been collated, and, if you have computer access you can have a look at the reports and a†summary†of findings.
What to do
- Go to the Church Life Survey website clsnz.com
- Near the top of the page, there are two tabs, labelled Home and Reports. Click on reports.
- Our Church code is: RHJEQAI
- Our Report code is: DXZXBPFV (all upper case)
- After you have put in these codes you will have a security check where you have to repeat the ‘squiggly’ letters.†When†you have done this click on ‘Submit Query’
- This should take you to our reports. You can look at the summary of answers to various survey questions, and compare St Aidan’s with, for example, Northern Presbytery.
Christmas is a time of celebration
Psalm 100 (NIV)
Shout for joy to the Lord of all the earth.
Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures for ever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.