Assembly 2014 Workshops
WHAT: At this year’s General Assembly there will be a range of workshops for facilitated discussion and dialogue.
WHEN: Saturday, Sunday and Monday – 4, 5 and 6 October
1.30pm to 3.30pm
WHERE: at St Kentigern College, Pakuranga
WHO: Anyone in the congregation
COST: $25 per workshop
WHAT’S ON OFFER: There is a range of workshops on a variety of subjects:
- Christian Response to Climate Change
- 200 Years of the Gospel in New Zealand
- Coping with Dementia
- Re-Imagining Church for Secular NZ
…plus many more which can be seen on www.pcanzassembly.org.nz
RECOMMENDATIONS: There are some workshops which could be of particular interest and benefit to St Aidans.
- Re-Imagining Church for Secular NZ (Sunday 5 October)
with Jill Kayser, Cheryl Harray, Carolyn Sims & Jane Wilden
“for churches who have worked to intentionally build bridges, but are now wondering where to from here…”
- Coping with Dementia (Saturday 4 October)
with Rev Sue Jacobi
“this workshop speaks about dementia and its impact on family members and suggests ways of coping”
- Get a group together and carpool.
- Visit www.pcanzassembly.org.nz
- Please see Alf, Liz or Nan if you want more information.